Mopar® at the 2014 Paris International Motor Show
- Mopar and Jeep: a rising partnership. New outfit with even more extreme customisation for Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Focus also on a Freedom-styled Jeep Renegade. The new Jeep merchandising collection on show.
- Also on show, a selection of more than 10 accessories on the Fiat 500L Trekking. Accessories and merchandising created together with Mopar also for Alfa Romeo and Abarth.
- Mopar Vehicle Protection is the range of bespoke services by highly qualified technicians using original spare parts. The new Freedom pack for Jeep Renegade will be showcased in Paris.
- Ever more "social" Customer Care: a new Twitter channel opens for France and Germany.
- The Mopar Owner Centre already available in 11 EMEA markets is being complemented with more features.
- Technological innovation in workshops: new diagnostic instruments and customer management on tablet.
Mopar®, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles' reference brand for services, Customer Care, original spare parts and accessories, will be at the International Paris Motor Show 2014 with an array of exclusive features and services for the public.
read the full press folder