Mopar® at the 2015 Frankfurt International Motor Show
- Mopar® and Jeep® an ever stronger partnership emphasised by three show cars on display:
- Wrangler Rubicon Sunriser
- Cherokee KrawLer
- Renegade Trailhawk special edition
- Three Mopar show cars showcase the ultimate personalisation to tackle any terrain, to the softest equipment to highlight each vehicle’s aesthetics
- Each interpretation is powerful and distinctive, highlighting the values of adventure and passion that these Jeep SUVs express
- Exclusive collection for the Fiat 500 family on show at IAA: accessorised and personalised 500X and 500L models will be on parade.
- Mopar produced merchandising and accessories for the Alfa Romeo and Abarth models are featured.
- New Lancia Ypsilon line, for those who like to be elegantly on-trend and original, and new Alfa Romeo collection, inspired by the rejuvenated logo.
- Already available in 19 EMEA markets, the Mopar Owner Centre offers more than 8,000 pages of information on the FCA signed after-sales world
- Customer Care programme’s digital offering provides mobile applications, user and maintenance handbooks with "AR+" technology and Twitter service for Italy, France, Germany and UK
- Mopar Vehicle Protection programme, available for two years in Europe, now present in more than 36 countries offering more than 50 products with more than 1.1 million MPV packages sol.
Mopar, the reference brand for services, customer care, original spare parts and accessories for the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles brands, has a significant profile at the 2015 Frankfurt International Motor Show (IAA), which reflects its growing presence in EMEA markets.
On each of the FCA brand stands, the public will be able to see close uplarge array of products offered to customers, both at the point of vehicle sales and later through aftersales, to personalise their cars with exclusive services and accessories
read the full press folder